Questions, Comments? You tell us. We listen.
Monday to Saturday – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Operating Address: 10-A, Girnar Chamber, Sneh Nagar, Sapna Sangeetha, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001
Need Us? Call Us.
- At Paperdale, we take great care in delivering your products to you, and we partner only with reputed national couriers such as Bluedart, Fedex, and Delhivery. There are no extra shipping charges.
- We do not offer Cash on Delivery and hence all the orders pre-paid.
- Orders are shipped maximum within 72 hours. Please check product pages for correct shipping times.
- An email will be sent with tracking details once your order is shipped.
We will be able to accept order change or cancellation requests any time before we ship your order. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders once the shipment is dispatched from our side.
In the rare event, something goes wrong, here is our return policy:
- We accept returns only if you have received a damaged product or a wrong product has been shipped out to you.
- You will have to email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the wrong/damaged product.
- Dohful team will receive and review your return request. Upon approval, we will arrange for a reverse pickup at a time mutually agreed upon with you
- Once your return has been authorized, we’d be happy to process your refund via the same payment mode with which you made the purchase.
- We will initiate the refund after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the Paperdale team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returns are subject to the discretion of Paperdale. But we’re an easy-going and polite bunch of people.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We take your privacy seriously and this privacy statement explains how https://paperdale.in collect, use, share and process your information.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data also includes anonymous data that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data does not include data that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
Promoting safety and security
We abide by the principles of legality, legitimacy, and transparency, use, and process the least data within a limited scope of purpose, and take technical and administrative measures to protect the security of the data. We use personal data to help verify accounts and user activity, as well as to promote safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
Here is a description of the types of personal data we may collect and how we may use it:
What Personal Data We Collect
ⅰ. Data you provide:
We collect the personal data you provide when you use our products and services or otherwise interact with us, such as when you create an account, contact us, participate in an online survey, use our online help or online chat tool. If you make a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with the purchase. This data includes your payment data, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping, and contact details.
ⅱ. Data about use of our services and products:
When you visit our website/application, we may collect data about the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device’s approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our customers.
ⅰ. Providing, improving, and developing our products and services:
We use personal data to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising. This includes using personal data for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and for business continuity. If you enter a contest, or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain further data about how we use personal data, so we encourage you to read those rules carefully before participating.
ⅱ. Communicating with you:
Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications in relation to our own products and services, communicate with you about your account or transactions, and inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please contact us to opt-out. We also may use your data to process and respond to your requests when you contact us. Subject to your prior express consent, we may share your personal data with third party partners who may send you marketing communications in relation to their products and services. Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to personalize your experience with our products and services and on third-party websites and applications and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
NOTE: For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior express consent, note that you may withdraw your consent by contacting us.
Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”